House to Home Inspections, a locally owned and operated home inspections business services Whatcom and Skagit counties. John Wagner of Bellingham, owner and operator of House to Home Inspections, specializes in residential home inspections and light commercial inspections and has been inspecting since 2004. Mr. Wagner is licensed by the state of Washington as both a Home Inspector and Structural Pest Inspector (SPI) and is a member of the Western Washington chapter of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors). All inspections meet the highest recognized technical standards set forth from ASHI.
House to Home Inspections is committed to being a trusted resource and objective expert that assists customers in making smart decisions and having peace of mind in their home buying experience. House to Home Inspections offers exceptional service with:
- Expert listening skills
- Objective and professional communication
- A defined process for enhanced customer service
- Computer generated narrative reports with color photos provided the day of the inspection easily downloaded from the web site.
- Flexible scheduling seven days a week
- Commitment to being the best Home Inspection Services
FOR SALE BY OWNER: In addition to residential real estate transactions, House to Home Inspections also serves the For Sale by Owner market, providing buyers and/or sellers with a detailed report about the condition of the home.
Pre-Inspections: Have your home inspected before you list: Many home sellers and real estate agents are electing to have their home inspected before listing it for sale. A pre-inspection for your home is similar to a buyer getting pre-approved for a loan. Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. There are several benefits to you by performing an inspection ahead of time:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of an objective third party
- It helps in pricing your home
- It allows you to take control of negotiations. Defects or issues will not become a stumbling block.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time
- You have time to get reasonably priced contractors to make any necessary repairs
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
These reports can be provided along with receipts to prospective buyers.
Buyers Benefit: House to Home Inspections will conduct a follow-up inspection at a reduced cost for the buyer to assure they have a current inspection.
House to Home Inspections… Certified, qualified, professional inspections to meet your needs.
Choosing the right home inspector is important. Unlike most professionals, you will not meet me until the day of your inspection. Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
HOME MAINTENANCE INSPECTIONS: Homeowners who have lived in their homes for several years can utilize the services of House to Home Inspections as a tool for general home maintenance. Subtle changes over time that may go unnoticed can lead to significant problems. By addressing concerns that exist now, home owners can avoid future problems.
As a licensed Washington State Structural Pest Inspector a pest inspection is included with each home inspection.